- handling the sieving deck is simplified due to reduced height, compared to solutions where the converter is mounted directly to the cloth waveguide
- any type of sieving deck can subsequently be equipped with the Artech mechanics
- highest throughputs because of uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy across the sieving area
- no or reduced material adhesion to the sieving cloth due to variation of the nodal positions
- reduced dynamical stress owing to variation of nodal point position
"Cool sieve", which is applied for utility patent, integrates the waveguide cloth into the frame.
- easy to clean
- no mechanical parts within the powder flow
- more even distribution of the ultrasound all over the sieving cloth
- prevention / extensive reduction of "hot spots"